Friday, May 30, 2008

Listening to my previous concert performance wif ah pa. Sure is memorable to play in esplanade. My leave for ah pa is almost up, said i wana quit but it's like something is holding me back mmm anyway this coming aug de disney concert i cant perform. DISNEY sia! It's during my final exam period so i cant even go for the practices. Well well, god will have a way for me haha.

Today was a really bad day in school. Had my pmg mcq test and as usual always flunk my mcq lol. Failed by 2 marks. Currently this sem i had 4 test already and only know 2 of my results which are both mcq, both also fail but first test after re test got 80 so lecturer going to take my 80 points de result. Sure is saddening lol, fail 2 test in a row. Doing mcq is just like buying TOTO sia, ti kam here n there but everything i fail for it de lol. ARHX!!! I hope at least can maintain my results!!! Something ought to be done and i guess maybe i do know wad to do just tht whether i can control myself or nt.

Initially i struggled being in class 02, feel tht this isnt the right class for me but as time goes by, i feel tht i'm actually wrong. This ought to be the class i shud be in. I hope as a class we can spurs on towards our goal. Study hard tgt, play tgt etc. But hw to motivate them? I wish to see them having hopes for themselves nt just thinking "nah, it's too tough". Something i actually realised is tht there're many talent in the class but none worked hard enough. I can see potential in them yea one day i hope they'll realise it.

No comments: